My Name is Abubakar Abdallah. I am a Nigerian citizen from Kaduna State and a staff with the Media Division of Startimes Media Group in Beijing, China. I am also the Founder @TheKwangilahub (an agency which serves as a mediator between buyers of product and services from Nigeria in China)
As a wildly practiced professional commentator, I have more than a decade’s worth of experience (2005-present day) in the PRINT, BROADCAST, and FILM INDUSTRY while working and rendering hired services ranging from Content Development, Freelance/Ghost Writing, TV/Radio Production and Presentation, Acting, Voice-Over Narrations, Text Translations (English to Hausa), and Media Consultancy.
Media Organizations and Productions Company I Work(ed) With:
- The Nigerian Television Authority (Kaduna, 2005-2007)
- Supreme FM (Kaduna, 2007-2008)
- A.B.U FM (Zaria, 2011-2015)
- The Campus Herald Newspaper (Zaria 2014)
- VideoSonic Studios (Lagos, 2015-2016)
- Broadcasting Corporation of Abia (Abia, 2016-2017)
- Vision Africa FM (Abia, 2016-2017)
- Abia Copers Magazine (Abia, 2016-2017)
- GoldOne Production (Lagos, 2016-present)
- ZumaTimeOnline (Abuja, 2017)
- Ma’inta Entertainment (Kaduna, 2017)
- Deen-at-Heart Foundation (Abuja, 2017)
- Startimes Media Group (China, 2018-present)
My craft consistently evolves with the dynamics of these related industries and by so doing allows me to create and provide contents and services that are adaptive to contemporary trends and values. It is not an option but a principle to create materials that are engaging, refreshing, purposeful and original.
Feel free to approach me either on professional or personal concerns through the CONTACT ME page as I look forward to developing a business or even intellectually driven relationship with you.